Monday, May 9, 2011

Montages of Six Mile Creek Plants

My artistic bent is to play with the digital images to produce montages that are artistically pleasing to me.  The process is done in Photoshop, but can be done with any software.  It involves extracting portions of a digital image and arranging the portions on the digital canvas in Photoshop.

The Photoshop software is powerful and I feel I have just scratched the surface of the learning curve.  I find it rewarding to develop new skills each time I use Photoshop.

Here are some montages I produced from the digital images I took on my walk last week. Would love any response and opinions.

The montages below, in order of presentation, are of Blood Root, Marsh Marigold, Ferns and Skunk Cabbage, Hellebore, Jack in the Pulpit, Skunk Cabbage, and Red Trillium.







No comments:

Post a Comment