Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tiles for many projects

The first project was to make 6x6 inch tiles for hot plates, wall hangings, and trivets. Then, it seemed a good project to produce 4inch square tiles for coasters and bathroom and kitchen projects.  The brochure will not load, but attached are some images of potential mosaics.

Any of my artwork can be converted to attractive tiles that can be used for tables, backsplashes, mosaics, and a variety of other things.  Let me know if this interests you.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your tiles! I bought one yesterday at the art festival and it has survived me so far. What? Well, I dropped it on the floor and it didn't break. I spilled coffee on it this morning and it didn't stain. In fact, it prominently sits on my countertop. It's beautiful, functional and definitely durable!!

    ReplyDelete