Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cute Cat

Lucy is my neighbor's cat, but she spends a lot of time hanging out at my house.  What was most intriguing was the fact that she showed up shortly after the disappearance of my daughter's cat, Tiggy, who looked just like Lucy except that Tiggy had long hair.

We enjoyed all the Tiggy antics for 19 years, but she finally became very ill.  When I left her outside after rocking her in the hammock, one of her favorite activities, she disappeared.  I thought at the time that she had determined enough was enough and never reappeared.

Shortly thereafter, Lucy showed up with many of the friendly antics of Tiggy and definitely the appearance.  She is an incredible cat that goes between the two homes and takes the best she can get from them.  Here are some pictures taken over the years.










No comments:

Post a Comment